Raising awareness about HBV transmission and liver cancer prevention, and/or
Ensuring that company hiring, promotion, and employment policies build inclusive workplaces
CHINA ADVISORY BOARD
- Tong Chen, MD, Chief Health Officer, IBM China
- Jean Wu, MD, Medical Director, GE China
- Whitney Yu, Compensation and Benefits Director, Asia Pacific, Honeywell
- Hausen Zhang, Director of China/APAC Benefits/Wellness and Global Talent Mobility, Lenovo
UNITED STATES ADVISORY BOARD
- Jen-Chang Chou, PhD, Retired, Science Division, Taipei Economics & Cultural Office, San Francisco
- Glenn Osaka, Retired, HP, Cisco, & Juniper Networks Executive
- David Tai, President/CEO, CTT, Inc.
- Ed Yang, iD Ventures America
- Tze Yeoh, CTT, Inc.
"I was not aware of HBV until a presentation at my company. I decided to take action. My test result came out negative and I have completed my vaccination. At the same time, I shared the information with my coworkers who missed the presentation. One of them took it seriously, and his test result was positive for HBV."
Bay Area Tech Employee. His coworker is now on antiviral medication to prevent disease progression and liver cancer.
Interested In Joining The Collaborative?